Is Pulse Productions Insured?
- Definitely! We carry $2,000,000.00 liability insurance and equipment insurance to keep both you and us safe. We also carry any necessary Park & National Park licensing. We are also licensed under CONNECT Music Licensing that will enable us to play any audio/video file during our events.
Does Pulse Productions Have Written Contracts?
- Yes! We believe that having a written contract and invoice protects both Pulse Productions Inc. and the client. It keeps us transparent so that there will be absolutely no surprises. We email you a copy of the contract about 3-5 days before our initial meeting, and then we go through it in detail during our initial meeting. The written contract is designed to keep everyone on the same page.
What Gear Do You Use?
- We use professional grade gear for all of our services. Some brand names that we carry but not limited to are Nikon, Sony, Panasonic (Lumix), Denon, Rhode, Zoom, Yorkville, Chauvet, JBL, Bose, Pioneer, Rane, Serato, Elinchrom, DJI, Ronin.
Does Pulse Productions Travel?
- ABSOLUTELY! WE LOVE TO TRAVEL. We have done numerous events in the Banff, Jasper, Canmore, Calgary, Edmonton, Cranbrook, Saskatoon and pretty much everywhere in between. We serve all of Alberta and parts of British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Please contact us to see if we will come to you. PS: We do not charge anything extra for mileage and/or accommodations 😉
How Long Does It Take To Get Our Photos And Videos?
- It really depends on our work load and the time of year. We generally shoot to have the final product out to you within 9-12 weeks.
How Do I Book?
- All you have to do is contact us. Please head on over to our contact page and send us a message or give us a call at 780-919-9981. We can also be reached at any of our various social media platforms.